Registration is Open!
|AGES 5-7||AGES 8-10||AGES 11-13|
Kids Tri 2018: Swim, Bike, Run
July 20th, 2018 in Comstock Park
Registration Deadline: July 1st 2018
Limited spots available, includes T-shirt, sport sac, and water bottle
Packet Pick Up
Thursday 19th 4-7pm & Friday July 20th 9-11am at Physical Therapy Associates – 2507 East 27th Ave Spokane WA 99223.
We will not have packets for pick up on the day of the event.
Please bring gently used running shoes and athletic clothing for our Soles 4 Youth collection bin. Items will be donated to children in our community.
Day of Details
- Please plan to arrive at 4:30 pm.
- The first wave will enter the pool at 5 pm.
- Wear your Kids Triathlon race shirt that you were given.
- Once you arrive at the park you can take your bike and helmet to the bike staging area.
- Next report to your designated color group outside of the pool.
- You should have everything you need for the swim and run with you (towel, running shoes, shorts, etc.).
- Parents and Family please stay in the designated areas for the safety of all the kids.
- You are all invited to stay after for a free family BBQ.
Kids begin the event in Comstock pool, transition to their bikes for a ride through the park followed by a run with obstacles to challenge their adventurous side!
Bike and Run are on a grass course in Comstock Park.
All proceeds go to Active 4 Youth
Distances & Age Groups
Kids ages 5-7 years
Swim: 50 yards (1 length)
Bike: 1 laps (~.3mi)
Run: 2 laps (~.6mi)
Kids ages 8-10 years
Swim: 100 yards (1 lap)
Bike: 4 laps (~1.5mi)
Run: 3 laps (~1mi)
Kids ages 11-13 years
Swim: 150 yards (1 lap + 1 length)
Bike: 6 laps (~2.1mi)
Run: 4 laps (~1.2mi)
*Distances are approximate and on a grassy surface