Stephanie has been practicing as a physical therapist in Spokane since 2000. She joined Physical Therapy Associates in 2003, after three years of acute care therapy at Sacred Heart Medical Center. She is passionate about applying her skills and knowledge to her patients, and the community.
Stephanie knew she wanted to be a physical therapist since she was in grade school. Growing up she participated in ballet, track and softball. Stephanie is a graduate of Central Valley High School in Spokane Valley where she was a dedicated student, participating in running start in order to get a head start on her education as a physical therapist. Following graduation Stephanie attended Eastern Washington University where she received her BS in Human Biology and her Masters in Physical Therapy. Stephanie is also certified in lymphedema management and women’s health and bladder control management.
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Lymphedema/ Cancer rehabilitation
- Acute and chronic orthopedic conditions
- Sports medicine
- Women’s health issues
- Pelvic floor rehabilitation
Education & Professional Certifications
- Lymphedema Therapy Certification, Klose Training, 2012
- Master of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University, 2000
- Bachelor of Science, Human Biology, Eastern Washington University 1998
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association: Co-chair Spokane District 2003-2005
Outside of work, Stephanie spends her free time with her family. She has season tickets to the Spokane Chiefs Hockey, and enjoys lifting weights running and watching her children participate in sports.