Meg is the newest member of the Physical Therapy Associates team. She began working at PTA in October 2013. Prior to joining our team she spent three years working at St. Luke’s Rehabilitation in outpatient orthopedics.
Meg’s interest in physical therapy began after she underwent her own rehabilitation for ACL reconstruction. Following injury in select basketball tryouts. Meg went to high school in Tonasket, Washington where she participated in three sports, including basketball and tennis in which she played in the state tournament. Following high school Meg played college basketball for two years at Wenatchee Valley Community College before moving on to Eastern Washington University to finish her schooling.
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Acute and chronic orthopedic conditions
- Sports medicine
- Vestibular rehabilitation
Education & Professional Certifications
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University, 2010
- Bachelor of Biology, Eastern Washington University, 2007
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
Meg enjoys playing golf, snowboarding and hiking with her husband Levi. She also likes to spend her free time running and swimming in preparation for the summer triathlon season. Meg’s favorite time of the year is the fall when she can return home to Tonasket, Washington for the annual apple harvest.