Kevin joined the Physical Therapy Associates team in September 2015. He played two years of basketball at the University of Puget Sound, where he graduated with an Exercise Science degree in 2010. In 2013 he earned his physical therapy degree from Eastern Washington University. He practiced orthopedic and sports PT in Edmonds Washington for two year before moving back to Spokane to join Physical Therapy Associates.
Orthopedic manual therapy, sports medicine, injury prevention screening, strength and conditioning, acute and chronic orthopedic conditions.
Education and Professional Certifications
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University 2013
- National Strength and Conditioning Association – Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) 2012
- Bachelor of Science – Exercise Science, University of Puget Sound 2010
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Special Interest Group
- National Strength and Conditioning Association
Kevin enjoys staying active by playing basketball, golfing, hiking, and biking. He also enjoys traveling, attending concerts, and riding his 1984 Honda motorcycle.