Kelly has been practicing as a manual orthopedic therapist in the Spokane area since 2001. He enjoys the variety of conditions that he treats on a daily basis. Kelly is well known for his excellence in patient care and laid-back nature. Kelly is a graduate of Ferris High School. In high school Kelly participated in basketball and was a member of the 1994 state championship team. Following graduation Kelly went to Washington State University where he earned his BS in Biology and was also a member of the Alpha Tau Omega Fraternity. Kelly received his Masters in Physical Therapy from Eastern Washington University in 2000. Kelly is also Titleist Performance Institute Level 3 Medical Professional certified (mytpi.com).
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Sports medicine
- Acute and chronic orthopedic conditions
Education & Professional Certifications
- Masters of Physical Therapy, Eastern Washington University, 2000
- Bachelor of Science, Washington State University 1996
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Special Interest Group
- Private Practice Special Interest Group
- Curriculum Board Member, Eastern Washington University
- Board Member, Northwest Rehab Alliance
Kelly enjoys time on the golf course, running, and hanging out with his wife and two boys. He is also an active supporter of the WSU Cougars.