Jonathan joined the team at Physical Therapy Associates in July of 2008. Prior to this he worked at Howard Head Sports Medicine Center in Vail, CO, rehabilitating a variety of orthopedic conditions post operatively. Following his time in Vail, he completed his clinical internship in Queensland Australia, where he worked in an outpatient orthopedic clinic with an emphasis in manual therapy of the spine and shoulder.
Orthopedic manual therapy, sports medicine (bike fit/running analysis), vestibular rehabilitation, acute and chronic orthopedic conditions
Education & Professional Certifications
- Board Certified Clinical Specialist in Orthopaedic Physical Therapy (OCS), 2014
- Doctor of Physical Therapy, University of Colorado, 2008
- Bachelor of Science, Whitworth University, 2004
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Special Interest Group
- Private Practice Special Interest Group
He enjoys outdoor activities including: hiking, skiing, and running/biking/swimming. In Colorado (while finishing school) he participated as a running coach for the BolderBoulder Running Co. and was a part time ski instructor. He enjoys integrating his recreational interests into his work professionally. He also loves going on adventures with his wife Amy and two young children while documenting them photographically.