Dylan grew up on the South Hill of Spokane playing ice hockey and is a Ferris graduate. He has a special love for all outdoor activities that are so unique to the Pacific Northwest. Dylan earned his BS at Washington State University in 2010. He then completed the Physical Therapy Assistant program and immediately joined the Physical Therapy Associates team working in aquatic therapy in 2013. Dylan is trained in Ai Chi and is an AquaStretch facilitator. You can expect one on one research based treatments with a focus on improving functional movement and returning clients to enjoying the activities they love.
Dylan is a level I USAT certified triathlon coach and has completed two Ironman events and several half Ironman events. Dylan works directly with the Spokane Shock arena football team and offers speed and power training in our pool for runners, triathletes, football players, and any other athlete.
If you have any questions please give us a call at (509) 456-6917 or email Dylan directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aquatic therapy for the treatment orthopedic conditions, and sports medicine.
- Ai Chi
Education and professional certifications
- Physical Therapist Assistant, Spokane Falls Community College, 2013.
- Bachelors of Science, Washington State University, 2010.
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Aquatic Therapy Section
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- Aquatic Therapy and Rehabilitation Institute
Dylan is a Spokane native and loves skiing, hiking, and camping with his familiy in the Pacific Northwest. Dylan grew up playing ice hockey but currently spends his time racing triathlons.