Craig has been practicing as a manual orthopedic therapist in the Spokane area since 2003. He recently joined the PTassoc team in 2010. He graduated from Ferris High School in 1996 where he played basketball, football and tennis. He continued his basketball career at the University of Puget Sound and graduated in 2000. Currently Craig volunteers his services to the Ferris high school athletic teams throughout the year.
Orthopedic manual therapy, sports medicine, acute and chronic orthopedic conditions
Education & Professional Certifications
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy, University of Puget Sound, 2003
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Puget Sound, 2000
- American Physical Therapy Association
- Washington Physical Therapy Association
- Orthopedic Special Interest Group
- Sports Physical Therapy Section of the APTA
Craig enjoys time spent outdoors biking, golfing, and summers at Hayden lake. He also enjoys time spent traveling with his wife and young son.