Don’t Just Survive, Thrive!
At Physical Therapy Associates we are committed to our patients beyond their experience in PT. We offer a holistic approach to health and wellness with a variety of opportunities for all fitness levels.
Whether you want to lose weight or simply train smarter, our wellness center will supply you with the resources and knowledge to live well. From health and fitness assessments, to innovative training techniques, we have programs to meet your health and wellness goals.
Wellness Evaluations include:
- Health assessment: Diabetes, cancer, heart disease
- Fitness Assessment: Flexibility, cardio endurance, strength test
- Blood Pressure
- Body Mass Index
- Body Composition
- Goal Setting
- *Basic Nutritional Assessment (optional)
The food you eat becomes the fuel for your body. Our registered dietitian and nutrition specialist can design individual plans to address your body’s specific caloric needs. If you are looking to lose weight, improve athletic performance, or learn how nutrition impacts your overall health, we can create a plan for you. We want to help you understand and change your eating behaviors for a longer, healthier life!
Schedule an appointment to learn how to live a healthier more delicious life.
- Diabetes management
- Dietary planning
- Ongoing support
- Individual or group nutrition classes
Get Healthy Together
This 10 week individually designed health and weight management program takes place in a small group setting. Each participant has a personalized program to meet their goals. Program includes a wellness evaluation, nutrition consultations, exercise programs, progress evaluations, and individualized coaching. Build camaraderie with others while learning to engage in healthy activities and eating behaviors. Benefits include: fat loss, increased lean muscle, improved blood pressure, improved glucose tolerance and lower stress.
Exercising in water allows the force on weight bearing joints to be reduced enabling a pain free form of movement and training. Two underwater treadmills provide individuals of all fitness levels to experience the benefits of aquatic exercise. Our therapy pool is ideal for:
- Arthritis management
- Chronic musculoskeletal pain
- Low impact athletic and cardiovascular training
- Supplemental training for triathletes
Whether you are in need of a massage to address a specific orthopedic condition, reduce stress or just pamper yourself, our licensed massage therapists can personalize a treatment for you.
Massage Pricing: 60 minute massage: $65
Challenge your mind and body in our group fitness classes. We offer a wide variety of classes for all ability levels. Not sure which class is right for you? Check out our videos under Class Descriptions to get a feel, or contact Lisa for a quick assessment and some guidance based on your personal goals and fitness level.
Class offerings include:
- TRX – multiple levels
- TRX Rip Trainer
- Functional Fitness Programs (ski/run/golf ready programs)
- Bootcamp – 30 minutes in length
- Yoga – multiple levels
- Happy Hips – woman only yoga and hip opening class
- StiffMan – men only foam rolling and stretch class
- Pilates – multiple levels
- Barre – little muscles that support the big guys targeted in this class – a real burner!
- Sagittal Monkeys – perfect for runners, walkers and cyclists
- 20/20/20 – cardio, strength and core all in one!
- Fusion Flow – challenging, upbeat yoga flow incorporating pilates movement
Signup for Classes ›