Ready to sign up for fitness classes with PTA? Here’s how!
- Visit our website at www.ptassociates.net
- On the top toolbar under our phone number, click “class schedule/pricing”. Or scroll down the page to click on the blue button “click here to see class schedule/pricing”.
- This will take you to the MindBody website, a software system for gyms and fitness centers used nationwide.
- There are two boxes in the middle of the screen. If this is your first time on this site with PT Associates, you’ll enter the information in the box labeled “new to our site?”
- Please enter your first and last name.
- You’ll now create an account and sign a waiver of release – these must be completed before you can sign up and pay for classes.
- You’re all set! Be sure to remember which email address you used and your password – you’ll need that each time you sign in!(When you come back later, note the email and password boxes in the top right corner. Sign in here and click the “remember me” button to make your logins that much easier next time!)
Ok you’re ready to sign up for classes! Just follow these simple instructions:
- Once you login, click our “Online Store” tab at the top of the page on the right
- Click the dropdown box and select “pricing appts and classes” to purchase credits for fitness classes or select “special event classes” if we’re currently launching a special group of classes. If none are going on currently, the special events page will be blank
- You have the option of purchasing a drop in class, 10 credits or 25 credits
- Select which option fits you best and follow the instructions for payment
- These credits will be loaded into your account right away so you can begin scheduling your workouts!
- To reserve your spot, click the “classes” tab at the top of the page
- These are listed by date, so select the day and class you’d like to attend, click “sign up now” and you’re in!
- To check your schedule visit “my info” tab and then “schedule”.
- To check your number of remaining credits, click “my info” and then “account”
- Pool sessions are located under “pool exercisers” at the top of the page
- Select your day and time and you’re all set!
Questions? Please call Lisa at 456-6917 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org