How to Schedule an Appointment
Just call us at your convenience! Please be prepared to provide information regarding:
- Your Insurance Plan
- Your Personal Contact Information
- Your Injury
- Your Referral (if your insurance requires)
Please arrive for your first visit 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time to allow time to complete a few forms.
Please bring your insurance information (including card if available) and the order from your doctor.
You may choose to complete a portion of the paperwork in advance.
On your first visit you can expect:
- To provide a detailed history of your current condition with your personal therapy goals.
- A physical exam/evaluation assessing range of motion, pain levels, strength, and your ability to perform specific functional tasks.
- To create a treatment plan focused on early recovery and educating you on how to assist in your own recovery.
- To receive an individualized, hands-on treatment and exercise program focused on achieving the established goals.
Most patients are seen twice per week initially, and then one time per week until a satisfactory result.
You should make sure to wear causal, loose fitting clothes that will allow the therapist the ability to see how your body moves and be able to access the areas of pain. If you are being seen for a condition below the hip, you can help by wearing shorts. For a condition of the shoulder or neck, please wear a tank top.
The initial evaluations and subsequent appointments will last approximately 60 minutes. Please arrive 5 minutes early for each appointment. If you are unable to keep an appointment, we require at least 24 hours notice. We look forward to working together!