Lisa began her career in the medical field after receiving a degree in Allied Health Sciences at the University of Louisville in KY where she was born and raised. She then received a degree in Radiation Therapy and began working in cancer centers around the country before settling down in Spokane with her husband and daughter.
In 2009 Lisa pursued her passion to work in the health and fitness industry where she could work with the community as well as with those recovering from injury. “Playing” in an environment that nurtures her want to be creative and fun keeps Lisa inspired to help others achieve victories every day. Her greatest joy comes from watching the PTA family reach goals ranging from overcoming limitations in their daily life to realizing that PR they’ve worked so hard to reach!
- Personalized and Group Fitness Training – strength and endurance, sport specific training, balance, flexibility and functional training, CPR/AED Training and First Aid Training – ranging from Healthcare Provider to a Teen Babysitting Course
Professional Certifications and Affiliations
- American Council on Exercise – CPT
- Certified TRX Instructor Level 1 & 2
- Certified TRX Sports Medicine Instructor
- Certified TRX Rip Trainer Instructor
- Certified Yogafit Instructor
- Member of IDEA Health and Fitness Association
- BLS Instructor – American Heart Association
Lisa finds fun outside of work by cycling, running, weight training, golfing with friends and family and hiking with her husband and daughter. She also enjoys watching her daughter cheer and play volleyball and tennis at Lewis and Clark High School.